Welcome to Mission Ridge Range and Academy, we invite everyone to experience our fun, safe, world-class facility! Mission Ridge Range & Academy is San Antonio’s premiere shooting sports venue. MRRA’s primary goal is to safely ‘Advance the Sport’ of shooting, whether it be firearms or archery, in every aspect. In all areas, including safety, training, education, and service, novice and experienced shooters alike will be met where they are, and assisted in reaching the next level, however high they decide to climb.
- Large Gun Shop with all the Best Brands
- San Antonio’s Only 100-Yard Indoor Range
- Twenty-Six Indoor Shooting Lanes
- Archery Pro Shop and Range
- Dynamic Virtual Training Simulator
- On-Site Full Time Experienced Gunsmith
- Safe Family Friendly Environment
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Event Center for All Occasions
- Shooting and Archery Leagues
- Core Curriculum and State-of-the-Art Training Academy
- Open to The Public (All Shooters & New Shooters!)
Mission Ridge salutes our Armed Forces and First Responders who provide and maintain the very freedom that we all enjoy. We welcome and honor all of those who serve, and have served, with a variety discounts and amenities.
- What are the Hours of operation?
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Is the Range open to the public or for members only?
Both, we offer membership packages or walk ins are welcome.
- Do I need my own a gun to shoot at the Range?
No, we offer a large selection of guns to rent.
- What rate do the shooting lanes go for hourly?
$25/hr, and $12.50 per additional shooter
- How many shooting bays are there in the 100 yard rifle lane?
- Is there a gunsmith on site?
- Do I need to bring my own eye/ear protection?
You can, or we have some available to buy at our gun store.
- Can the general public rent the venue for parties/events?
Yes, anyone can rent the event space at the range.
- Can I reserve a lane before coming in to shoot?
Yes, you can reserve a lane by calling our store.
- Can I buy a gift card?
Yes, we offer gift cards that you can purchase online or instore.
- If I buy a membership, am I locked into it?
You have the option of paying monthly or annually.
- How do I transport my firearms into the store and range?
Anytime a firearm, rifle or pistol, is carried on property it must be unloaded and kept in a case.
- What is the age restrictions for shooting on the range?
Children under the age of 10 years old are not permitted in any firearm range bay. Children under the age of 18, if shooting a long gun, or under 21 if shooting a handgun, must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, and must be supervised at all times.