Plano | Introduction to Pistol
Intro to Pistol is a 2 hour course designed for the new Pistol user or someone who is unfamiliar with their platform. This course will help establish a foundation for safe firearm handling and the fundamentals of marksmanship.
The course will cover the following:
- Weapon safety
- Fundamentals of shooting the platform
- Loading and unloading procedures
- A Pistol (No Revolvers)
- 2 magazines minimum
- Eye/ear protection
- 50 rounds minimum (no steel core or steel cased) extra ammo is always good
- Proper clothing and footwear
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
Reminder – Please sign our safety waiver prior to arriving, HERE!