Plano | Pistol Level 2
Pistol 2 is a 4 hour course designed for most levels of shooters. Drills will be challenging and the course will reinforce the importance of the fundamentals so we are able to refine them and support progress.
Have a basic understanding of how to use your pistol. We will cover some fundamentals, but a good foundation is mandatory. Intro to Pistol is an available course and will build a foundation for the student if you feel that you need it before attending a level-one course.
The course will cover the following:
- Weapon set-up
- Drawing and re-holstering
- Defensive accuracy
- Balancing speed and accuracy
- Economy of motion
- Reloading and weapon manipulation
- Working through malfunctions
- Target transitions
- A semi-automatic pistol (no revolvers)
- A sturdy OWB (outside the waist band) holster (no serpa holsters)
- 3 magazines minimum
- Eye/Ear protection
- A rigid belt
- Mag carriers
- 150 rounds minimum (no steel core or steel cased) extra ammo is always good.
- Proper clothing and footwear
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn