AR15 Armorer Course
9AM – 11AM, 1 HR Break for Lunch, 1PM – 3PM | $300
Learn the ins and outs of AR15 assembly, disassembly, maintenance, and parts compatibility. Come with a bag of parts and questions, leave with a functioning firearm and the knowledge and confidence to disassemble, customize, and maintain your AR15.
Course is instructed by our Senior Gunsmith, Trey Dobbs.
- 3/32” pin punch
- 3/32” roll pin starter punch
- 3/32” roll pin punch
- 5/64” roll pin punch
- 1/16” roll pin punch
- Bench block
- Bench mat
- Safety glasses
- Screwdriver and applicable torx, allen, and flat head bits for specs of individual students firearm (specifically, bits to fit pistol grip, BUIS, gas block, handguard screws, and any other screws on the firearm)
- Barrel Nut Wrench for their specific barrel nut (typically supplied by manufacturer of most free float handguards, but not always.)
- Pivot pin installation tool
- Small flashlight or headlamp
- Set of picks/probes
- Needle nose pliers
- Castle nut wrench
- Due to current market conditions, we cannot guarantee part availability in store. Please have all parts prior to taking this armors course.
- If you have any questions, please contact Trey Dobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org