Need a Gun transferred to Mission Ridge Range & Academy?
We ask that you follow these procedures to make the transfer as smooth as possible.
- Please have the transferring FFL send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Your name and contact information (imperative to ensure we can get in touch with you when your firearm is ready to be transferred)
- Information on the firearm being transferred including; make, model & serial number
- A copy of the selling dealer’s Federal Firearms License
*If your transferring FFL will not send an email and requests Mission Ridge to contact them for the information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact information. Please note that there can be a delay of transfer up to 72 hours through this process.
- Once email is received we will promptly respond to the dealer and exchange the required information including a copy of our FFL.
- We encourage you to get a tracking number for your firearm from your transferring dealer. Mission Ridge Range & Academy is not responsible for or able to track shipments.
- Once the firearm arrives to Mission Ridge, it will take 24 to 72 hours to enter the firearm into our system and have it ready for transfer to you. Please wait for an associate to contact you for confirmation that it is ready for transfer.
- Please be aware that Mission Ridge Range & Academy follows all ATF and local laws regarding transferring a firearm. You will be required to complete a 4473 and a background check will be conducted, please provide a valid form of identification to complete this process.
$40 Per firearm being transferred
$25 Per firearm being transferred with LTC/CHL