Not sure how consignments work? You’re not alone. Consignments are a great way for the seller and the retailer to benefit, but only when an item sells. When you place a used gun on consignment with Mission Ridge Range and Academy, you set the price and utilize our staff to help sell your gun. Here are the details:
- Item must be consigned with Mission Ridge Range and Academy for a minimum of 90 days.
- When your item sells, Mission Ridge Range and Academy retains 20% of the sale price.
- Seller will be notified when item sells and will receive 80% of the sale price.
- If consignment is cancelled prior to 90 days, the consigner is subject to additional fees.
- Consigner must fully complete and sign the consignment agreement prior to the item being placed on our sales floor.