Notify Me When new times become available
Don't see a date/time that works for you. Sign up to be notified of all new classes.
Ladies Handgun is a great way to establish a strong foundation in the fundamentals. During this 2-hour class, your instructor will elaborate on common shooting terms such as stance, grip, sight picture, etc. There will be additional focus on firearm manipulation to provide helpful guidance specific to challenges women may encounter.
This introduction of basic principles will set you on a course for success as you continue shooting and developing your skills. Time will be spent both in the classroom and on the range. The extended time in the classroom creates an environment for questions and an opportunity to really learn about the mechanics of your firearm. While shooting your handgun is part of this class, the number of rounds fired is less important than establishing great habits. The goal is for students to feel more confident about their firearm knowledge and become proficient in the basics of pistol shooting.
Please fill out our safety waiver prior to arriving.
- Basic firearm safety
- Pistol terms and theory
- Fundamentals of shooting the pistol platform
- Range orientation and proficiency
- A semi-automatic pistol (no revolvers) - bring your own, or use one of our rental guns (must use our range ammunition for rentals)
- 2 magazines minimum
- 50 rounds minimum (no steel core or steel case) - ammunition is available for purchase prior to class
- Eye and ear protection (available for rent or purchase)
- Proper clothing and footwear (pants and closed toe shoes)
- Pen/paper for notes
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn